Catholic Ministry Appeal Update
– As of Friday, January 8, 2016
We did not make our goal by December 11. But it’s OK. We will meet our responsibility!
- There are 307 participating households (up from 226 five weeks ago), 38 of which are new to the campaign this year! (That is double from five weeks ago! Thank you!) Remember, Fr. Tim is kicking in an additional amount for every new participant.
- The average gift per household is $154, up from $151 five weeks ago (we need an average gift of at least $160).
- Of the 10 parishes in the Diocese of Rochester who have the closest goal to ours, we remain in 5th place, in terms of percentage pledged so far.
- Of the four parishes in Auburn, we remain in 2nd place !
- Watch the 2015 CMA Video here
Saturday 4:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM
Sunday 5:00 PM
Tuesday thru Friday at 5:15 PM
Location and Parish Info
St. Alphonsus Church is located at 85 E. Genesee Street, Auburn, NY 13021
Our mailing address is 10 S. Lewis Street, Auburn, NY 13021
Rectory Phone: (315) 252-7261 Fax: (315) 252-7262
Christian Formation: (315)252-3439
Food Pantry: (315) 252-0710
St. Joseph’s School (315) 253-8327
Introducing the Staff
- Fr. Tim Niven, Pastor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deacon Gregg Lawson
- Jill DelloStritto, Business Manager,
- Katie Latanyshyn, Secretary
- Aaron Wilson, Pastoral Minister, email@example.com
- Kelly Albrecht, Regional Financial Director for the Churches of Auburn
- Mary Ellen Durante, PhD, Faith Formation Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturdays from 3 to 3:45 PM and by appointment.
Visit the Sacraments page for information on all the Sacraments
View our most recent bulletin below: